1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address on the survey.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Amplified Concepts containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail Sherry Heyl at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only one entry per person per survey. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Amplified Concepts accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is the last day of each month. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place the first business day of the following month.
9. The winner will receive a $50 Starbucks gift card which will come in the form of an email.
10. Amplified Concepts accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant).
11. The winner will be notified by email the first week of the following month and must confirm the address that the prize should be sent to. If a winner does not respond to Amplified Concepts within 14 days of being notified by Amplified Concepts, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Amplified Concepts shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Amplified Concepts shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by Amplified Concepts email.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Amplified Concepts retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. Amplified Concepts shall use and take care of any personal information you supply. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage, and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in statement 3 above.
16. Amplified Concepts accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Amplified Concepts further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Amplified Concepts for personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Amplified Concepts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Amplified Concepts in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Amplified Concepts shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.